Kylesku Boat Tours
Explore the local area by boat
Kylesku Boat Tours is operated by North West Sea Tours and leaves from the little harbour in front of of our nearby sister hotel, Kylesku Hotel. Stephen is the skipper with 35 years experience and a wonderful local knowledge.
This boat tour will take you on a spectacular wildlife and wilderness experience through one of the most astounding and unspoiled areas of Scotland. During the tour, you will see Eas a’Chual Aluinn, which is the highest waterfall in the UK.
Sailing through the sea lochs of Glencoul and Glendhu you will see wildlife including seals and seabirds. Cameras at the ready!
- Leaving from the harbour just a few yards from Kylesku Hotel.
- Sailing times are: 10.30am, 12pm, 2pm & 4pm
- Each boat tour lasts around 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Adults, children and dogs are most welcome!
- Bring warm waterproof clothing.
- Bring camera and/or binoculars.
Bookings & Availability
- Book online or if your desired trip is within 24 hours please call 07821 441 090