Outdoor Adventure Activities
Explore nature with our outdoor activities
Get back to nature and enjoy the great outdoors with outdoor activities in Scotland. We’ve partnered with Connell Outdoor Pursuits to offer all our guests amazing outdoor adventure activity packages that are great fun for singles, couples and families alike.
Take archery or pigeon clay shooting lessons, visit Loch Shinn to witness the infamous salmon jump, explore limestone sea water caves and soar through the air on the most northerly zipline in Europe. With all of this and much more, we have everything you need to explore the Highlands in a fun new way.
Shoot and Scoot
A brilliant Micro Activity Tour, join Connell Outdoor Pursuits Micro Activity Tour for an outdoor adventure filled day.
- Scenic journey through the Scottish Highlands
- Visit the majestic Shin Falls and see the salmon jump
- Receive a personalised two-hour archery and pigeon clay shooting lessons
Zip and Smoo
Enjoy a beautiful day trip to the golden coastline of Durness.
- Explore the ancient limestone Smoo Caves
- Fly through the air on the Golden Eagle Zipline at Durness beach
Bone Caves and Seafood
Journey into the rugged Assynt mountains and explore ancient caves, before returning to the fisherman village of Ullapool.
- Visit the ancient Inchnadamph Bone Caves
- Discover unexplained archaic fossils
- Enjoy souvenir shopping in Ullapool
- Sample delicious local seafood in Ullapool
Booking and Pricing
Our Outdoor Adventure Activity packages can be booked for two to four people. We can also arrange bookings and transport for larger groups of up to eight people with advance notice. Speak to our team today for availability and pricing.