Highlands Romantic Break
Experience a romantic break in the heart of the Scottish Highlands
From £629 for two nights
Our cosy lodge in the far northwest Highlands is in the perfect location to enjoy a romantic getaway or Valentine’s break. Stunning scenery, beautiful waterfalls and breath-taking beaches all nearby, and the clearest night skies full of the twinkliest stars that will put you in the mood for love!
Relax by the roaring fire, enjoy a delicious candle-lit dinner with spectacular views over the loch and just take time for yourselves.
Our bedrooms, each with their own unique style, will help you drift off into a blissful nights’ sleep and awaken to the stillness of the loch and mountains that surround.
Romantic package includes:
- Two-night break including Highlands breakfast each morning
- Candle lit dinner for two on each night in the restaurant
- Bottle of Prosecco in room for your arrival
- From £629 for two nights (£314.50 per person)
To book this special romantic break call our Reservations Team on 01971 910048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- Available only when you book direct with Newton Lodge by emailing email@example.com or calling our Central Reservations number on 01971 910048
- Valentine’s break package starts from £629 per stay (£314.50 per person), based on two people sharing a double room for two nights.
- £60 per person per night dinner allowance per night to use in the restaurant.
- Available until 31st March 2023.
- Subject to availability.
- Payment Policy: No deposit is required at time of booking, but we do ask for credit/debit card details to guarantee the payment. All card details are stored in a secure manner. Your final payment as stated above will be automatically taken from the card provided 7 days before your arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your reservation up to 2pm, 7 days prior to the date of arrival without incurring costs. If you cancel after 2pm within 7 days from the date of arrival, we will retain the booking value in full. Within the 7-day cancellation period a booking can be moved to a later date, but the full payment will be non-refundable. Booking dates which are moved may be subject to rate changes.
- Check in from 4pm.
- Single occupancy room supplements will apply.
- Children are very welcome. Ages 3 and under stay free of charge. Ages 4-15 charged a supplement of £25.00 per child, per night; ages 16 and over are charged as an additional adult at £50.00, per night including breakfast. Max one child per Superior & Master bedroom.
- A selection of our bedrooms are dog friendly however an additional £15.00 per dog per night up to £60.00 per stay. Dogs in the room must be agreed by the Hotel prior to arrival. Please see our dog policy here.