Highlands Wellness Retreat in Scotland
Connect with nature and refresh your soul with a Scottish wellness retreat
Dates: Friday 10th – Sunday 12th March 2023
Immerse yourself in the beauty and tranquillity of the far northwest Highlands. Our cosy lodge is in the perfect location to take time out for yourself, reconnect with nature, de-stress and unwind and just… Breathe. Reset yourself to the slower pace of Highland time and leave feeling invigorated, refreshed and with a clear and positive mindset.
Our team of expert coaches from Scotland Retreats will guide you through this journey enabling you to reconnect with yourself and your vision in life, with a clear understanding of how you can achieve it!
- £699pp sharing a twin room or £799pp for a double private room
- Terms & Conditions apply – please contact us for more details
Scottish Wellness Retreat Includes:
- All inclusive, two nights stay deal in a twin or double room
- Dinner, lunch, breakfast and healthy snacks (vegetarian)
- Health and wellbeing activities and coaching sessions from Scotland Retreats
- Yoga mat
- Extend your stay with 20% off B&B rate (arrive a day early or stay a day later, subject to availability)
We aim to help you relax as you take some time for yourself, we want you to leave our Highland wellness retreat feeling refreshed, recharged, energised, with renewed purpose and well rested. This is an opportunity to disconnect from everyday life and reconnect with yourself and your life goals.
Join us in our exclusive lodge in the northwest Highlands. The bedrooms in our Highland accommodation each has their own unique style, will help you drift off into a blissful nights’ sleep and awaken to the stillness of the loch and mountains that surround. A welcoming and homely feel awaits in our charming lodge. Stunning views all around and a cosy open fire in the evening. Relax and make new friends or venture out and explore the nearby waterfalls within walking distance of the lodge.
Overlooking Loch Glencoul and set amidst the majestic mountains and undulating peaks of Assynt, this remote location will enrapture your heart, mind and soul. Panoramic views and nature all around. A visit from the local wildlife and the clearest skies will put you at one with nature. During your two night stay, look out for birds and animals roaming wild. Otters, eagles and stags. There’s even a common seal colony and breeding grounds right on our doorstep, in the loch below.
Passionate about food and sourcing fresh ingredients from the local crofters and food suppliers, our lodge Chef has created a vegetarian menu that is wholesome, flavoursome and nutritious. From delicious curries to refreshing desserts. And the breakfast will leave you feeling energised and ready to immerse yourself in the wellness retreat activities of the day. Dietary requirements can also be catered for.
Highland Wellness Retreat Terms and Conditions:
A 30% deposit must be paid at the time of booking
Remaining balance due by 28th February 2023
If booking after 28th February 2023 the full payment will be required
Any monies paid is non-refundable
Single supplement applies
Our Expert Coaches:
- Nic is a Holistic Life Coach and wellness specialist, she specialises in habit change, mindset and transformational coaching and brings her unique fusion of holistic wellness to all of her clients to ultimately change their lives. Find out more about Nic at coachingbynic.com
- James is the authentic life coach, he teaches and coaches with passion and energy to bring about rapid change in his clients. His goal is to help you create the life you imagine and get a renewed sense of self and energy for life. Find out more about James at jameshughcoaching.com
- Kenny is a movement coach, he believes in the power of movement to change your state of mind, and therefore change your life. He is full of energy, fun and always brings his own special ‘kenergy’ to his sessions. You will guaranteed be smiling from ear to ear after any interaction with Kenny.