Newton Lodge has everything you need for a wildly romantic break in Scotland this Valentine’s. It is the perfect place to snuggle up and get cosy, go on long romantic walks and share a bottle of something nice over dinner as you take in the views.
Our Valentine’s Package is from £400 and includes:
- Two people sharing a double (or twin) bedroom for two nights
- Bottle of prosecco to share on arrival (in your room or by the fire in our lounge, the choice is yours!)
- Homemade Highlands breakfast each morning – we’ll understand if you’d like breakfast a little later in the morning
- Candlelit dinner for two on both nights (Special Valentine’s menu on Saturday night) – all of our tables have wonderful views over the loch
And here are two wonderfully romantic walks we recommend you do when you visit our lodge*:
- We can arrange for our local storyteller, Griogair Allen, to take you on a whimsical guided walk around the local area or during twilight for a really romantic setting. Three is definitely not a crowd for this experience, and Griogair can also conduct the celebratory ritual of ‘Hand-Fasting’. This is the gentle ‘binding’ of a couples hands by the wrist with ribbons, cords or any meaningful material chosen by the celebrants in a declaration of mutual love and the beginning of creating a life together.
- Make the short walk to the Wailing Widow waterfalls and have a picnic on the side of the pool at the base of the falls. If you are really lucky you will see them in all their frozen glory – a spectacular sight! We can arrange your picnic and have a hot chocolate ready for you when you get back.
If you are feeling much more adventurous you can choose from one of our other Highland Experiences*
How to book
To book this extra special romantic break email our reservations team to book or call us on 01971 502070