Autumn Winter Hotel Offer
Save 20% on your Northwest Highlands break
We have a great winter hotel offer just for you when you book this directly. After the warm summer holidays and the crisp Autumn months, then comes the winter which is a very special time in the Northwest Highlands and we fully embrace it. If it snows, even better! That’s when the landscape becomes even more magical.
Wellies on, waterproofs at the ready and we are off exploring. Story walks, stunning waterfalls and the open road of the NC500. You have to be here to experience it. We just recommend that you wrap up warm and we’ll have a hot toddy ready for you by the fire on your return.
There is still so much to see and do when you book our winter hotel deal and we can arrange a wonderful Highland experience for you with one of our local partners.
When you can explore no more, we will welcome you with a hearty seasonal dinner and whisky by the fire at our Highland restaurant and bar. Take a flask outside and experience the dark skies, the stillness is breath taking.
Or, if staying by the fire with a good book or a game is preferred then you can still enjoy the beautiful views out over the loch. Great for wildlife spotting! Adventure by day, settle in and get cosy at night.
With our Winter Hotel Offer, you will save 20% on your booking. See our beautiful rooms with a view to book today and envisage waking up to a view across the frozen loch or white snow dust decorating the jagged mountains.
Winter Hotel Offer Terms & Conditions:
- Winter Hotel Deal only available when you book online at www.newtonlodge.co.uk
- Save 20% when you book one night or more
- Available for stays from 1st February until 31st March 2023
- Please use promotional code STAY2 when you book online or for offer
- Includes Breakfast
- Subject to availability
- Price is based on a double or twin room
- Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel, you must do so by 2pm local time, 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a cancellation penalty equal to the full price of the accommodation plus tax
- Children are very welcome in the lodge. There are only a number of rooms that can accommodate children where either a z-bed or a sofa bed can be provided. Ages 3 and under stay free of charge. Ages 4-12 are charged a supplement of £25.00 per child, per night; ages 13 and over are charged at £50.00, per night. Breakfast is included
- Dogs are welcome throughout the hotel. However, if staying overnight, we only allow dogs in the ground floor bedrooms and they must be booked in advance. There is a £15 charge per dog, per night up to a maximum of £60 per dog. Please take time to read our dog policy before you book